The Role of Sulfur in the Synthesis of Novel Carbon Morphologies: From Covalent Y-Junctions to Sea-Urchin-Like Structures
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1193–1199, April 23, 2009
How to Cite
Romo-Herrera, J. M., Cullen, D. A., Cruz-Silva, E., Ramírez, D., Sumpter, B. G., Meunier, V., Terrones, H., Smith, D. J. and Terrones, M. (2009), The Role of Sulfur in the Synthesis of Novel Carbon Morphologies: From Covalent Y-Junctions to Sea-Urchin-Like Structures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1193–1199. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800931
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- Laboratory for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research-LINAN. Grant Number: 56787
- HT. Grant Number: 45762
- MT. Grant Number: 45772
- Inter American Collaboration (MT). Grant Number: 58899
- Inter American Collaboration (HT). Grant Number: 42428
- SALUD-CONACYT (MT). Grant Number: 2004-01-013
- Fondo Mixto de San Luis Potosí. Grant Number: 63001 S-3908 (MT)
- Fondo Mixto de San Luis Potosí. Grant Number: 63072 S-3909 (HT)
- NSF-DMR. Grant Number: 0303429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!