We are grateful to the MEC (project CTQ2006-02840), Junta de Andalucía (Proyecto Excelencia FQM-02525), and EU I3 Project ESTEEM (Contract n° 026019 RII3) for financial support. N.G. and A.B.H. thank the MEC for a research contract (Ramón y Cajal program). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Quantum Dots Decorated with Magnetic Bionanoparticles†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3931–3935, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Fernández, B., Gálvez, N., Cuesta, R., Hungría, A. B., Calvino, J. J. and Domínguez-Vera, J. M. (2008), Quantum Dots Decorated with Magnetic Bionanoparticles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3931–3935. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800942
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- MEC. Grant Number: project CTQ2006-02840
- Junta de Andalucía (Proyecto Excelencia). Grant Number: FQM-02525
- EU I3 Project ESTEEM. Grant Number: 026019 RII3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!