This work was supported by the ESF-SONS2-SUPRAMATES project, the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab, the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, and the EU through the projects Marie Curie EST – SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128), the RTN PRAIRIES (MRTN-CT-2006-035810), and ForceTool (NMP4-CT-2004-013684). The work in Nijmegen was supported by the Netherlands Organization for scientific research chemistry section (top grant for R.J.M.N and V.I.C.I, A.E.R), Nanoned STW (A.E.R.) and the Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW). The work in Mons is partly supported by the Interuniversity Attraction Pole program of the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office (PAI 6/27) and by FNRS-FRFC. D. B. is research director of FNRS. S. T. acknowledges a grant from Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et dans l'Agriculture (FRIA). C. E. F. thanks Dr. C. R. Newman and Dr. R. Shikler of the Cavendish Laboratory, and also Cambridge Display Technology Ltd, for help and advice. C. E. F. acknowledges the support of the Leverhulme Trust (UK) “Early Career Fellowship” scheme. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Electronic Transport Properties of Ensembles of Perylene-Substituted Poly-isocyanopeptide Arrays†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3947–3955, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Finlayson, C. E., Friend, R. H., Otten, M. B. J., Schwartz, E., Cornelissen, J. J. L. M., Nolte, R. J. M., Rowan, A. E., Samorì, P., Palermo, V., Liscio, A., Peneva, K., Müllen, K., Trapani, S. and Beljonne, D. (2008), Electronic Transport Properties of Ensembles of Perylene-Substituted Poly-isocyanopeptide Arrays. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3947–3955. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800943
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et dans l'Agriculture (FRIA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!