Fluorimetric Nerve Gas Sensing Based on Pyrene Imines Incorporated into Films and Sub-Micrometer Fibers
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 689–695, March 10, 2009
How to Cite
Rathfon, J. M., AL-Badri, Z. M., Shunmugam, R., Berry, S. M., Pabba, S., Keynton, R. S., Cohn, R. W. and Tew, G. N. (2009), Fluorimetric Nerve Gas Sensing Based on Pyrene Imines Incorporated into Films and Sub-Micrometer Fibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 689–695. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800947
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!