We acknowledge supports from the European Union under the DESYGN-IT project (STREP Project 505626-1) and the National Centre for Electron Spectroscopy and Surface (NCESS) analysis at Daresbury Laboratory, UK. We thank R. McCann and A. Kumar in University of Ulster for their help in the X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy measurement. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Catalyst-Free Efficient Growth, Orientation and Biosensing Properties of Multilayer Graphene Nanoflake Films with Sharp Edge Planes†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 3506–3514, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Shang, N. G., Papakonstantinou, P., McMullan, M., Chu, M., Stamboulis, A., Potenza, A., Dhesi, S. S. and Marchetto, H. (2008), Catalyst-Free Efficient Growth, Orientation and Biosensing Properties of Multilayer Graphene Nanoflake Films with Sharp Edge Planes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3506–3514. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800951
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!