Conjugated Polyelectrolytes as Light-Up Macromolecular Probes for Heparin Sensing
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 277–284, January 23, 2009
How to Cite
Pu, K.-Y. and Liu, B. (2009), Conjugated Polyelectrolytes as Light-Up Macromolecular Probes for Heparin Sensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 277–284. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800960
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- National University of Singapore (ARF). Grant Numbers: R-279-000-197-112/133, R-279-000-233-123, R-279-000-234-123
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: R-279-000-255-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!