A Combinatorial Approach for Colorimetric Differentiation of Organic Solvents Based on Conjugated Polymer-Embedded Electrospun Fibers
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 209–214, January 23, 2009
How to Cite
Yoon, J., Jung, Y.-S. and Kim, J.-M. (2009), A Combinatorial Approach for Colorimetric Differentiation of Organic Solvents Based on Conjugated Polymer-Embedded Electrospun Fibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 209–214. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200800963
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20047-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!