Detailed Characterization of Contact Resistance, Gate-Bias-Dependent Field-Effect Mobility, and Short-Channel Effects with Microscale Elastomeric Single-Crystal Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 763–771, March 10, 2009
How to Cite
Reese, C. and Bao, Z. (2009), Detailed Characterization of Contact Resistance, Gate-Bias-Dependent Field-Effect Mobility, and Short-Channel Effects with Microscale Elastomeric Single-Crystal Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 763–771. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801019
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2008
- NSF-CPIMA, Sloan Research Fellowship
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- NSF Solid State Chemistry
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-9731293
Vol. 19, Issue 8, Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!