This research was financially supported by the Outstanding Medical Talents Program (RC2007069) from Department of Health of Jiangsu Province, the National Science Funds for Creative Research Groups (20521503), the Key Program (20535010) and Major Research Plan (90713015) from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and the Social Development Projects of Jiangsu (BS2006006, BS2006074). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Streptavidin-Functionalized Three-Dimensional Ordered Nanoporous Silica Film for Highly Efficient Chemiluminescent Immunosensing†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3991–3998, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Xie, Z., Liu, H., Yan, F. and Ju, H. (2008), Streptavidin-Functionalized Three-Dimensional Ordered Nanoporous Silica Film for Highly Efficient Chemiluminescent Immunosensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3991–3998. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801022
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
- Department of Health of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: RC2007069
- National Science Funds for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20521503
- Key Program. Grant Number: 20535010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90713015
- Social Development Projects of Jiangsu. Grant Numbers: BS2006006, BS2006074
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.