Characteristics of Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Films and Light-Emitting Diodes Compared with their Vacuum-Deposited Counterparts
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1625–1630, May 22, 2009
How to Cite
Lee, T.-W., Noh, T., Shin, H.-W., Kwon, O., Park, J.-J., Choi, B.-K., Kim, M.-S., Shin, D. W. and Kim, Y.-R. (2009), Characteristics of Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Films and Light-Emitting Diodes Compared with their Vacuum-Deposited Counterparts. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1625–1630. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801045
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R0A-2003-000-10305-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!