Rich Phase Behavior in a Supramolecular Conducting Material Derived from an Organogelator
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 934–941, March 24, 2009
How to Cite
Puigmartí-Luis, J., Laukhina, E. E., Laukhin, V. N., Pérez del Pino, Á., Mestres, N., Vidal-Gancedo, J., Rovira, C. and Amabilino, D. B. (2009), Rich Phase Behavior in a Supramolecular Conducting Material Derived from an Organogelator. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 934–941. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801082
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!