H.-K.J. and Z.C. acknowledge support from the Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering at Texas A&M University and Texas Engineering Experiment Station through a new faculty start-up. Authors would like to thank Dr. Dawei Lou for his help on preparing PDMS microdevices. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Generation of Monodisperse Mesoporous Silica Microspheres with Controllable Size and Surface Morphology in a Microfluidic Device†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 4014–4021, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, I., Yoo, Y., Cheng, Z. and Jeong, H.-K. (2008), Generation of Monodisperse Mesoporous Silica Microspheres with Controllable Size and Surface Morphology in a Microfluidic Device. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 4014–4021. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801093
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!