Fabrication of Ordered Nanostructured Arrays Using Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Replica Molds Based on Three-Dimensional Colloidal Crystals
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1594–1600, May 22, 2009
How to Cite
Choi, H. K., Kim, M. H., Im, S. H. and Park, O. O. (2009), Fabrication of Ordered Nanostructured Arrays Using Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Replica Molds Based on Three-Dimensional Colloidal Crystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1594–1600. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801096
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- Korea Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: R11-2007-045-01002-0
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2005-908-D00016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!