Inorganic Drug-Delivery Nanovehicle Conjugated with Cancer-Cell-Specific Ligand
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1617–1624, May 22, 2009
How to Cite
Oh, J.-M., Choi, S.-J., Lee, G.-E., Han, S.-H. and Choy, J.-H. (2009), Inorganic Drug-Delivery Nanovehicle Conjugated with Cancer-Cell-Specific Ligand. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1617–1624. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801127
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2008
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: R11-2005-008-00000-0
- MKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) through the National R & D project for Nano Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2005-0980-1, 2005-0546-1
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 10030036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!