Control of the Morphology and Structural Development of Solution-Processed Functionalized Acenes for High-Performance Organic Transistors
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1515–1525, May 22, 2009
How to Cite
Lim, J. A., Lee, H. S., Lee, W. H. and Cho, K. (2009), Control of the Morphology and Structural Development of Solution-Processed Functionalized Acenes for High-Performance Organic Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1515–1525. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801135
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2008
- Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program. Grant Number: F0004021-2008-31
- Creative Research Initiative-Acceleration Research. Grant Number: R17-2008-029-01000-0
- ERC Program of KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2003-006-06004-0
- Regional Technology Innovation Program. Grant Number: RTI 04-01-04
- POSTECH Core Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!