This work was supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) under the Ministry of Economy, Trade, Industry (METI) in Japan (ME, TN, HU, AM, KN, HJ), and the CLUSTER (the second stage) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (ME, TH, YAK, KT), and grant-in-aid for specially promoted Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (no. 19002007) (ME, TH, YAK). This work was supported in part by CONACYT-México grants: 56787 (Laboratory for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research-LINAN), 45772 (MT) and Fondo Mixto de San Luis Potosí 63001 S-3908 (MT). We acknowledge Dr. S. Iinou (MEFS Corp.) for very fruitful scientific discussion about nanotube synthesis and surface modification. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Extreme-Performance Rubber Nanocomposites for Probing and Excavating Deep Oil Resources Using Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 3403–3409, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Endo, M., Noguchi, T., Ito, M., Takeuchi, K., Hayashi, T., Kim, Y. A., Wanibuchi, T., Jinnai, H., Terrones, M. and Dresselhaus, M. S. (2008), Extreme-Performance Rubber Nanocomposites for Probing and Excavating Deep Oil Resources Using Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3403–3409. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801136
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19002007
- CONACYT-M&1eacute;xico. Grant Number: 56787
- Laboratory for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research-LINAN
- MT. Grant Number: 45772
- Fondo Mixto de San Luis Potosí 63001 S-3908 (MT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!