Distinct Nanostructures from a Molecular Shuttle: Effects of Shuttling Movement on Nanostructural Morphologies
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 141–149, January 9, 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Xu, J., Zheng, H., Yin, X., Zuo, Z., Liu, H. and Li, Y. (2009), Distinct Nanostructures from a Molecular Shuttle: Effects of Shuttling Movement on Nanostructural Morphologies. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 141–149. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801149
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20531060
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932102, 2006CB806200, 2007CB936401
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.