These authors contributed equally to this work.
Generation of Monodisperse Inorganic–Organic Janus Microspheres in a Microfluidic Device
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1656–1662, May 22, 2009
How to Cite
Prasad, N., Perumal, J., Choi, C.-H., Lee, C.-S. and Kim, D.-P. (2009), Generation of Monodisperse Inorganic–Organic Janus Microspheres in a Microfluidic Device. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1656–1662. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801181
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
- Korea Health 21 Research and Development Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A062254
- Korea government. Grant Number: R01-2008-000–11260-0
- 2008 Creative Research Initiative Program. Grant Number: [R16-2008-138-01000-0]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!