Financial support for this research was provided by the Grant-in-Aid (B) No. 20350056, and partial support from a Grant-in-Aid for the 21st century COE program “Functional Innovation of Molecular Informatics”, Promotion of Novel Interdisciplinary Fields based on Nanotechnology and Materials, “Molecular and System Life Science”, Nanotechnology Network Project (Kyushu-area Nanotechnology Network), and a Grant-in-Aid for the Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems” for S.S. and T.O. from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT). T.S. and T.O. acknowledge the JSPS fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Molecular Design of Superabsorbent Polymers for Organic Solvents by Crosslinked Lipophilic Polyelectrolytes†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3936–3940, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Ono, T., Sugimoto, T., Shinkai, S. and Sada, K. (2008), Molecular Design of Superabsorbent Polymers for Organic Solvents by Crosslinked Lipophilic Polyelectrolytes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3936–3940. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801221
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for the 21st century COE program “Functional Innovation of Molecular Informatics”. Grant Number: 20350056
- Promotion of Novel Interdisciplinary Fields based on Nanotechnology and Materials
- Nanotechnology Network Project (Kyushu-area Nanotechnology Network)
- Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems”
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!