Solvothermal Synthesis, Cathodoluminescence, and Field-Emission Properties of Pure and N-Doped ZnO Nanobullets
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 131–140, January 9, 2009
How to Cite
Gautam, U. K., Panchakarla, L. S., Dierre, B., Fang, X., Bando, Y., Sekiguchi, T., Govindaraj, A., Golberg, D. and Rao, C. N. R. (2009), Solvothermal Synthesis, Cathodoluminescence, and Field-Emission Properties of Pure and N-Doped ZnO Nanobullets. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 131–140. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801259
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2008
- World Premier International Research Center on Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA), MEXT, tenable at NIMS, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!