π-Conjugated Oligothiophene-Based Polycatenar Liquid Crystals: Self-Organization and Photoconductive, Luminescent, and Redox Properties
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 411–419, February 10, 2009
How to Cite
Yasuda, T., Ooi, H., Morita, J., Akama, Y., Minoura, K., Funahashi, M., Shimomura, T. and Kato, T. (2009), π-Conjugated Oligothiophene-Based Polycatenar Liquid Crystals: Self-Organization and Photoconductive, Luminescent, and Redox Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 411–419. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801268
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- “Invention of Conjugated Electronic Structures and Novel Functions”. Grant Number: 16GS0209
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!