Signal-On Electrochemiluminescence Biosensors Based on CdS–Carbon Nanotube Nanocomposite for the Sensitive Detection of Choline and Acetylcholine
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1444–1450, May 8, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, X.-F., Zhou, Y., Xu, J.-J. and Chen, H.-Y. (2009), Signal-On Electrochemiluminescence Biosensors Based on CdS–Carbon Nanotube Nanocomposite for the Sensitive Detection of Choline and Acetylcholine. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1444–1450. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801313
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20890020, 20675037, 20775033
- National Natural Science Funds for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20821063
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936404, 2006CB933201
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.