This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant nos. 20603041, 50730005, and 20701038), National Key Project on Basic Research (Grant nos. 2006CB806100 and 2009CB930400), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Carbon Coated Fe3O4 Nanospindles as a Superior Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3941–3946, December 22, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, W.-M., Wu, X.-L., Hu, J.-S., Guo, Y.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2008), Carbon Coated Fe3O4 Nanospindles as a Superior Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 3941–3946. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801386
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20603041, 50730005, 20701038
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806100, 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!