Development and Testing of Energetic Materials: The Concept of High Densities Based on the Trinitroethyl Functionality
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 347–365, February 10, 2009
How to Cite
Göbel, M. and Klapötke, T. M. (2009), Development and Testing of Energetic Materials: The Concept of High Densities Based on the Trinitroethyl Functionality. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 347–365. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801389
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
- European Research Office (ERO) of the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- ARDEC (Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center). Grant Numbers: N 62558-05-C-0027, R&D 1284-CH-01, R&D 1285-CH-01, 9939-AN-01, W911NF-07-1-0569, W911NF-08-1-0372, W911NF-08-1-0380
- Bundeswehr Research Institute for Materials, Explosives, Fuels and Lubricants (WIWEB). Grant Numbers: E/E210/4D004/X5143, E/E210/7D002/4F088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!