Bifunctional Gd2O3/C Nanoshells for MR Imaging and NIR Therapeutic Applications
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 249–258, January 23, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, C.-C., Su, C.-H., Li, W.-M., Liu, T.-Y., Chen, J.-H. and Yeh, C.-S. (2009), Bifunctional Gd2O3/C Nanoshells for MR Imaging and NIR Therapeutic Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 249–258. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801454
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!