Living Yeast Cells as a Controllable Biosynthesizer for Fluorescent Quantum Dots
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 2359–2364, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Cui, R., Liu, H.-H., Xie, H.-Y., Zhang, Z.-L., Yang, Y.-R., Pang, D.-W., Xie, Z.-X., Chen, B.-B., Hu, B. and Shen, P. (2009), Living Yeast Cells as a Controllable Biosynthesizer for Fluorescent Quantum Dots. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2359–2364. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801492
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2008
- National Key Scientific Program (973) – Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Number: 2006CB933100
- Science Fund for Creative Research Groups of the NSFC. Grant Number: 20621502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20833006, 20677044
- Excellent Young Scholars Research Fund of the Beijing Institute of Technology. Grant Number: 2007YS0603
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: NCET-08-0046, 306011, IRT0543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!