Compact Inverse-Opal Electrode Using Non-Aggregated TiO2 Nanoparticles for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1093–1099, April 9, 2009
How to Cite
Kwak, E. S., Lee, W., Park, N.-G., Kim, J. and Lee, H. (2009), Compact Inverse-Opal Electrode Using Non-Aggregated TiO2 Nanoparticles for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1093–1099. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801540
- Issue online: 1 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
- KIST internal project and Korea research council of Fundamental Science and Technology
- faculty research fund of Sejong University in 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!