H2xMnxSn3-xS6 (x = 0.11–0.25): A Novel Reusable Sorbent for Highly Specific Mercury Capture Under Extreme pH Conditions
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1087–1092, April 9, 2009
How to Cite
Manos, M. J., Petkov, V. G. and Kanatzidis, M. G. (2009), H2xMnxSn3-xS6 (x = 0.11–0.25): A Novel Reusable Sorbent for Highly Specific Mercury Capture Under Extreme pH Conditions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1087–1092. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801563
- Issue online: 1 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0801855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!