Novel Brush Polymers with Phosphorylcholine Bristle Ends: Synthesis, Structure, Properties, and Biocompatibility
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1631–1644, May 22, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, G., Park, S., Jung, J., Heo, K., Yoon, J., Kim, H., Kim, I. J., Kim, J. R., Lee, J. I. and Ree, M. (2009), Novel Brush Polymers with Phosphorylcholine Bristle Ends: Synthesis, Structure, Properties, and Biocompatibility. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 1631–1644. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801680
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!