Restorable Type Conversion of Carbon Nanotube Transistor Using Pyrolytically Controlled Antioxidizing Photosynthesis Coenzyme
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2553–2559, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Kang, B. R., Yu, W. J., Kim, K. K., Park, H. K., Kim, S. M., Park, Y., Kim, G., Shin, H.-J., Kim, U. J., Lee, E.-H., Choi, J.-Y. and Lee, Y. H. (2009), Restorable Type Conversion of Carbon Nanotube Transistor Using Pyrolytically Controlled Antioxidizing Photosynthesis Coenzyme. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2553–2559. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200801712
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10029-0
- MOST. Grant Number: 2007-00202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!