Observation of a 2D Electron Gas and the Tuning of the Electrical Conductance of ZnO Nanowires by Controllable Surface Band-Bending
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 2380–2387, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Liu, Y., Li, W., Gao, M., Liang, X., Li, Q. and Peng, L.-M. (2009), Observation of a 2D Electron Gas and the Tuning of the Electrical Conductance of ZnO Nanowires by Controllable Surface Band-Bending. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2380–2387. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900179
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932401, 2006AA03Z350
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90606026
- RGC of HKSAR. Grant Numbers: 402007, 414908
- CUHK Focused Investments
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!