Observation of a 2D Electron Gas and the Tuning of the Electrical Conductance of ZnO Nanowires by Controllable Surface Band-Bending
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 2380–2387, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Liu, Y., Li, W., Gao, M., Liang, X., Li, Q. and Peng, L.-M. (2009), Observation of a 2D Electron Gas and the Tuning of the Electrical Conductance of ZnO Nanowires by Controllable Surface Band-Bending. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2380–2387. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900179
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932401, 2006AA03Z350
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90606026
- RGC of HKSAR. Grant Numbers: 402007, 414908
- CUHK Focused Investments
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.