Three-Dimensional Bulk Heterojunction Morphology for Achieving High Internal Quantum Efficiency in Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 2398–2406, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Jo, J., Na, S.-I., Kim, S.-S., Lee, T.-W., Chung, Y., Kang, S.-J., Vak, D. and Kim, D.-Y. (2009), Three-Dimensional Bulk Heterojunction Morphology for Achieving High Internal Quantum Efficiency in Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2398–2406. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900183
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2009
- Ministry of Education of Korea through the Brain Korea 21 (BK21) program
- National Research Laboratory (NRL) Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: M10500000077-06J0000-07710
- KOSEF NCRC grant
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: R15-2008-006-02001-0
- Heeger Center for Advanced Materials (HCAM)
- BioImaging Research Center at GIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!