Molecular Design of Unsymmetrical Squaraine Dyes for High Efficiency Conversion of Low Energy Photons into Electrons Using TiO2 Nanocrystalline Films
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2720–2727, September 9, 2009
How to Cite
Geiger, T., Kuster, S., Yum, J.-H., Moon, S.-J., Nazeeruddin, M. K., Grätzel, M. and Nüesch, F. (2009), Molecular Design of Unsymmetrical Squaraine Dyes for High Efficiency Conversion of Low Energy Photons into Electrons Using TiO2 Nanocrystalline Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2720–2727. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900231
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!