Nanostructured Bulk Silicon as an Effective Thermoelectric Material
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 2445–2452, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Bux, S. K., Blair, R. G., Gogna, P. K., Lee, H., Chen, G., Dresselhaus, M. S., Kaner, R. B. and Fleurial, J.-P. (2009), Nanostructured Bulk Silicon as an Effective Thermoelectric Material. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2445–2452. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900250
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!