Electrochemically Tuned Properties for Electrolyte-Free Carbon Nanotube Sheets
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 2266–2272, July 24, 2009
How to Cite
Zakhidov, A. A., Suh, D.-S., Kuznetsov, A. A., Barisci, J. N., Muñoz, E., Dalton, A. B., Collins, S., Ebron, V. H., Zhang, M., Ferraris, J. P., Zakhidov, A. A. and Baughman, R. H. (2009), Electrochemically Tuned Properties for Electrolyte-Free Carbon Nanotube Sheets. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2266–2272. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900253
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2009
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AT-0029
- Strategic Partnership for Research in Nanotechnology
- CSIC (Spain). Grant Number: Programa I3 2006 8 0I 060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!