Metastable Copper-Phthalocyanine Single-Crystal Nanowires and Their Use in Fabricating High-Performance Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 3776–3780, December 9, 2009
How to Cite
Xiao, K., Li, R., Tao, J., Payzant, E. A., Ivanov, I. N., Puretzky, A. A., Hu, W. and Geohegan, D. B. (2009), Metastable Copper-Phthalocyanine Single-Crystal Nanowires and Their Use in Fabricating High-Performance Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3776–3780. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900363
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20872146, 50725311
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!