A Multifunctional Nanodevice Capable of Imaging, Magnetically Controlling, and In Situ Monitoring Drug Release
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3396–3403, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Hu, S.-H., Kuo, K.-T., Tung, W.-L., Liu, D.-M. and Chen, S.-Y. (2009), A Multifunctional Nanodevice Capable of Imaging, Magnetically Controlling, and In Situ Monitoring Drug Release. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3396–3403. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900465
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-2113-M-009-027-MY2, NSC-97-2627-B-009-002, NSC 98-2113-M-009-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!