The Design and Realization of Flexible, Long-Lived Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2671–2676, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Fang, J., Matyba, P. and Edman, L. (2009), The Design and Realization of Flexible, Long-Lived Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2671–2676. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900479
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!