Perfluorinated Subphthalocyanine as a New Acceptor Material in a Small-Molecule Bilayer Organic Solar Cell
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3435–3439, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Gommans, H., Aernouts, T., Verreet, B., Heremans, P., Medina, A., Claessens, C. G. and Torres, T. (2009), Perfluorinated Subphthalocyanine as a New Acceptor Material in a Small-Molecule Bilayer Organic Solar Cell. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3435–3439. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900524
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00418/BQU
- Consolider-Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007–00010 (Nanociencia Molecular)
- Comunidad de Madrid (MADRISOLAR). Grant Number: S-0505/PPQ/0225
- EU. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035533 (Solar-N-type)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!