Versatile, Benzimidazole/Amine-Based Ambipolar Compounds for Electroluminescent Applications: Single-Layer, Blue, Fluorescent OLEDs, Hosts for Single-Layer, Phosphorescent OLEDs
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2661–2670, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Huang, W.-S., Lai, M.-Y., Tsao, W.-C., Lin, J. T., Wu, Y.-H., Ke, T.-H., Chen, L.-Y. and Wu, C.-C. (2009), Versatile, Benzimidazole/Amine-Based Ambipolar Compounds for Electroluminescent Applications: Single-Layer, Blue, Fluorescent OLEDs, Hosts for Single-Layer, Phosphorescent OLEDs. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 2661–2670. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900561
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!