Swelling-Induced Surface Patterns in Hydrogels with Gradient Crosslinking Density
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3038–3045, October 9, 2009
How to Cite
Guvendiren, M., Yang, S. and Burdick, J. A. (2009), Swelling-Induced Surface Patterns in Hydrogels with Gradient Crosslinking Density. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3038–3045. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900622
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2009
- National Science Foundation MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR05-20020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!