Affinity-Based Protein Surface Pattern Formation by Ligand Self-Selection from Mixed Protein Solutions
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3046–3055, October 9, 2009
How to Cite
Dubey, M., Emoto, K., Takahashi, H., Castner, D. G. and Grainger, D. W. (2009), Affinity-Based Protein Surface Pattern Formation by Ligand Self-Selection from Mixed Protein Solutions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3046–3055. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900809
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2009
- National ESCA and Surface Analysis Center for Biomedical Problems. Grant Numbers: NIH grant EB-002027, NIH grant EB-001473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!