Nanoscale Phase Separation and High Photovoltaic Efficiency in Solution-Processed, Small-Molecule Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3063–3069, October 9, 2009
How to Cite
Walker, B., Tamayo, A. B., Dang, X.-D., Zalar, P., Seo, J. H., Garcia, A., Tantiwiwat, M. and Nguyen, T.-Q. (2009), Nanoscale Phase Separation and High Photovoltaic Efficiency in Solution-Processed, Small-Molecule Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3063–3069. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900832
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!