Enhanced Adsorption of Ammonia on Metal-Organic Framework/Graphite Oxide Composites: Analysis of Surface Interactions
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 111–118, January 8, 2010
How to Cite
Petit, C. and Bandosz, T. J. (2010), Enhanced Adsorption of Ammonia on Metal-Organic Framework/Graphite Oxide Composites: Analysis of Surface Interactions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 111–118. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900880
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- ARO (Army research office). Grant Number: W911NF-05-1-0537
- NSF Collaborative. Grant Number: 0754945/0754979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!