Random Copolymer Films with Molecular-Scale Compositional Heterogeneities that Interfere with Protein Adsorption
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3489–3496, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Baxamusa, S. H. and Gleason, K. K. (2009), Random Copolymer Films with Molecular-Scale Compositional Heterogeneities that Interfere with Protein Adsorption. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3489–3496. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900943
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!