Polyphenylene Dendrimer-Templated In Situ Construction of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid Rice-Shaped Architectures
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 43–49, January 8, 2010
How to Cite
Qi, X., Xue, C., Huang, X., Huang, Y., Zhou, X., Li, H., Liu, D., Boey, F., Yan, Q., Huang, W., De Feyter, S., Müllen, K. and Zhang, H. (2010), Polyphenylene Dendrimer-Templated In Situ Construction of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid Rice-Shaped Architectures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 43–49. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200900982
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB930601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20774043, 20804019, 50803028
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Project, Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 707032
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.