Surface Modification of Exfoliated Layered Gadolinium Hydroxide for the Development of Multimodal Contrast Agents for MRI and Fluorescence Imaging
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3375–3380, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Yoon, Y.-s., Lee, B.-I., Lee, K. S., Im, G. H., Byeon, S.-H., Lee, J. H. and Lee, I. S. (2009), Surface Modification of Exfoliated Layered Gadolinium Hydroxide for the Development of Multimodal Contrast Agents for MRI and Fluorescence Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 19: 3375–3380. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901051
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2009
- Korea Research Foundation, Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2008-314-C00192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!