Improved-Performance Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Nb-Doped TiO2 Electrodes: Efficient Electron Injection and Transfer
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 509–515, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Lü, X., Mou, X., Wu, J., Zhang, D., Zhang, L., Huang, F., Xu, F. and Huang, S. (2010), Improved-Performance Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Nb-Doped TiO2 Electrodes: Efficient Electron Injection and Transfer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 509–515. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901292
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936704, 2009CB939903
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50772123, 50821004
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Numbers: 0752nm016, 08JC1420200, 0952nm06500
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.