Polydisperse Spindle-Shaped ZnO Particles with Their Packing Micropores in the Photoanode for Highly Efficient Quasi-Solid Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 437–444, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Zhan, C., Wang, L., Ma, B., Gao, R., Zhu, Y. and Qiu, Y. (2010), Polydisperse Spindle-Shaped ZnO Particles with Their Packing Micropores in the Photoanode for Highly Efficient Quasi-Solid Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 437–444. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901318
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873055
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806203, 2009CB930602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!